The Subject


Here, you will see me, or rather read about me reviewing games.

The name of the blog comes from the fact that I don't care about being original.
Nothing you do today is original, I will instead learn from my fellow reviewers and try to learn what makes them so good, and then mix it up into one big cauldron of awesome.

I hope you will enjoy your read, and please do comment with constructive criticism.

Thursday 6 January 2011

A Peek

The game for next weeks review has been decided.

I will give you a riddle like text to give you a hint of what's to come.
However, after this game. You will be deciding what game I will be reviewing, so post in the comments what game you would like me to review!

An old god is revived, fight for survival, righteousness and evolution.

1 comment: